File Folder Journal

I found myself in need of another journal I could carry around with me at all times.  My purse is relatively roomy, so I decided to make another 5 1/2" x 8" - this time with a cover made from a pretty file folder I had.  I found that I have to carry a journal with me at all times because my girls are always doing/saying funny or outrageous things that I will undoubtedly forget by the next week.  So, having a place to jot down those things, along with my own mind's musings, has been absolutely invaluable.

Journal with file folder cover.
Last time I made one of these journals I used some pretty cardstock for the cover.  This time, I had this really pretty file folder that added a little more heftiness to it.  I also decided to add a brad and some elastic so it would stay closed in my purse.  I'm very excited and just love how the colors turned out.  Can't wait to start writing in it.

I will be adding a tutorial on how I made this in a future post.  Need to get some more pictures of the process :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!


up