Some Fun Things We've Been Up to This Summer:
1. Flying kites at the ocean, of course.
2. Building sandcastles and knocking them down.
3. Chasing the surf.
4. Sidewalk chalk galore.
7. Family Fun Center in Tukwila - Kidopolis (love it).
8. Splashing in the river.
9. Running through the sprinkler.
10. Nights around the firepit making smores - Mmmmm.
11. Family reunions.
I hope that you all have been having fun this summer too. I've been reminded at least 20 times today that school is only 10 days away. My oldest is starting Kindergarten and she is very excited to meet her teacher and find her desk. I'm excited too, but for very different reasons. One happens to be the reduction of fighting sessions between her and her two-year-old sister. It has been very loud (screaming, crying, tattling, etc.) during the days when we're at home. Oh my, some peace and quiet - that's one thing I'm definately looking forward to. Yeah! Kindergarten here we come!
I'll be posting a schoolwork memory box later on. I've just bought the box itself and now have to figure out how I want to decorate it. Stay tuned.