Squishy Baby Ball

I've done it!!!  I have finished the squishy baby ball that I've been working on for my neice.  And, I've just found out that my sister-in-law is going to be having a baby girl in May (yeah!!).  Guess I'll have to make another one. The tutorial for this super-cute baby ball is over at Finding My Way. You know you want to make one.......or 12!

Oh, and guess what my husband has done for me?  Just look and see...


Isn't it beautiful?  I love, love, love, love it.  I'm still waiting for the drawer that goes in the top of that left-hand cabinet.  Oooo, I'm so excited.  A real space to escape when I'm taking a few minutes from mommy-duty.  Glorious! 

If you love the desk and want to build something similar, head on over to Ana White's site and grab the plans.  Type in CPU Base plans in the search box to get the plans for the two cabinets, then type in Corner Desktop plans to get the plans for the top.  My husband is no carpentar, yet look, it's awesome.  Her plans are wonderful.

Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!


up