Monday's Pin-It Madness: Week 1


Okay, so is everyone ready for the very first edition of Monday's Pin-It Madness here on LazyDay Expressions? Woot! 

These are my TOP 10 FAVORITE pins from the previous week (in no particular order of course).

Scroll through and see all the inspiration:

1) For my cute Katie who is sad about her short hair right now :(


{source}

2) Homeschooling is on the mind of late. This would be great to have for each girl while they sit at the table and do their written work.


{source}

3) DIY Scratch Paper - a whole lot cheaper than purchasing it and it looks great.


{source}

4) Great art time coloring pages


{source}

5) Just looking at this jar of goodies puts a smile on my face. Not just for beginners!!!


{source}

6) I'm of the mind that one can never have too many totes (well, unless they're staying in a travel trailer........minor details)


{source}

7) I'm always on the lookout for a cute menu planner. Love this one.


{source}

8) One of my very favorite color combinations - AND, it's upcycled, Yay!


{source}

9) This one totally reminded me of my mom. Been missing her a lot lately.


{source}

10) This has Alexis's name written ALL OVER IT!


{source}


Can't wait to see what fun things show up on Pinterest this week. Looking forward to it.


Follow Me on Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!


up