Great Homeschool Link


One of our good friends at our church has a wonderful homeschooling site that gives great encouragement, advice, techniques, and how-to's to tackle the sometimes very difficult task of homeschooling a generation of God-fearing children.  The site is http://www.homeschool-life-situations.com/ and is a great tool and resource for those of you who have chosen this path of educating your children.

You will find links on homeschooling special needs, making homeschool fun, homeschool planning, and much more.  Being a homeschooling mother myself, I know that it is such a help and blessing when I can find tried and true ideas and methods from other, more experienced, mothers.  Take a peek around the site and see all the goodies that are there.  Let me know what you think.

Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!


up