Women's Retreat


This is where I was last weekend - The Dunes Bible Camp in Long Beach.  We had a women's retreat there with a couple really wonderful speakers.  Donna Buhrow teaches a couple of courses at George Fox University in Oregon and was our main speaker for the retreat.  Her message was titled Revolutionize Your Personal Walk with Jesus and was broken down into three sessions.  I highly recommend attending a retreat or seminar that she is going to be speaking at.  I would love to outline everything she talked about and share it with you, but I'll let her tell her own message.  I CAN tell you it's fabulous.

The other speaker we had the privilege of hearing was Carmen Chugg, a missionary currently stationed in Mestre, Italy.  What a delightful servant of the Lord.  If you would like to learn more about Carmen, you can visit the TEAM website.  Or, if you would like to donate to God's work that she is doing, you can do that here.

Yvonne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!!


up